• Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
• Tested to 1 million cycles*
• Cast Iron Pump Housing/Base withTop Suction Intake to Filter Debris and Minimize Clogging
• Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Engineered Flow Divertor, for Switch Protection
• Stainless Steel Upper and Lower Float Guard and Float Guide
• Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Impeller for Maximum Water Flow, and Long Life in Tough Sump Applications.
• 1-1/2 in. NPT Discharge for Easy Installation and Compliance with Building Codes
• Engineered to Pass Up to 1/2 in. Solids
• For Use In 11 in. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
• 10 ft. SJTW Power Cord
• Two-Pole Snap-Action Integrated Mechanical Float Switch
• ON @ 9 in. / OFF @ 4 in.
• Carbon / Ceramic Shaft Seal for Maximum Life
• 120 Volt, PSC Oil-Filled Motor
• Upper and Lower Ball Bearings for Smooth, Quiet Operation and Long Life
• Continuous Duty Capability
• Low Amp Draw for Maximum Switch Life
* WAYNE Water Systems’ Exceed an Average 1 Million Test Cycles.
WAYNE Water Systems is proud to report that our pumps have exceeded an average life of 1 million pumping cycles during rapid cycle test conditions. The testing was conducted by a nationally recognized, independent accredited testing laboratory and the results were subsequently analyzed by an independent, world renowned, reliability expert who specializes in failure analysis. The rapid cycle testing was conducted using a statistically significant sample size of 1/2 HP submersible sump pumps. Note: a highly accelerated test such as this may or may not reflect actual conditions that the homeowner would experience.