F50SW - 1/2 HP - Max Flow 140 GPM: 110 GPM @ 10 ft.
• Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
• Stainless Steel Shaft and Fasteners, for Reliability Long Term in Tough Sewage Applications
• Heavy-Duty Upper and Lower Ball Bearings for Long Life and Quiet Operation
• Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Engineered Flow Divertor, for Switch Protection
• 2 in. NPT Discharge Capable of Handling 2 in. Solids
• Glass-Reinforced Impeller for Long Lasting Reliability
• 20 Ft. SJTW Power Cord is Oil and Water Resistant, with Neoprene Grommet for Superior Seal
• For Use In 18 in. Diameter or Larger Sewage Basins
• Integrated Snap-Action Vertical Float Switch for Automatic Operation
• ON @ 13 in. / OFF @ 8 in.
• Carbon / Ceramic Shaft Seal for Maximum Life
• PSC Oil-Filled Motor, Thermally Protected Moto Prevents Overheating