Corrosion Resistant Construction with Top Suction Design to Minimize Clogging
• Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
• Tested to 1 million cycles*
• Durable Epoxy-Coated Cast Iron Housing/Volute
• Top Suction Design Eliminates Air Locks and Minimizes Clogging from Debris in the Bottom of the Sump Pit
• Reliable Thermoplastic Impeller for Maximum Water Flow
• 1-1/2 in. NPT Discharge for Easy Installation and Compliance with Building Codes
• For Use In 11 in. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
• 8 ft. SJTW Power Cord
• 1/3 HP Max Flow 63 GPM: 57 GPM @ 5'
• Integrated Vertical Float Switch for Automatic Operation
• ON @ 9 in. / OFF @ 4 in.
• 120 Volt, PSC Oil-Filled Motor
• Low Amp Draw for Extended Switch Life
* WAYNE Water Systems’ Exceed an Average 1 Million Test Cycles.
WAYNE Water Systems is proud to report that our pumps have exceeded an average life of 1 million pumping cycles during rapid cycle test conditions. The testing was conducted by a nationally recognized, independent accredited testing laboratory and the results were subsequently analyzed by an independent, world renowned, reliability expert who specializes in failure analysis. The rapid cycle testing was conducted using a statistically significant sample size of 1/2 HP submersible sump pumps. Note: a highly accelerated test such as this may or may not reflect actual conditions that the homeowner would experience.