The F100CIS is a 1 HP “Premium Series Heavy Duty” submersible all cast iron sump pump. With a low amp draw for extended switch life, this pump is also designed with corrosion-resistant construction and top suction to minimize clogging.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Corrosion Resistant Construction with Top Suction Design to Minimize Clogging
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Durable Epoxy-Coated Cast Iron Housing/Volute
- Top Suction Design Eliminates Air Locks and Minimizes Clogging from Debris in the Bottom of the Sump Pit
- Reliable Thermoplastic Impeller for Maximum Water Flow
- 1-1/2 in. NPT Discharge for Easy Installation and Compliance with Building Codes
- For Use In 11 in. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- 8 ft. SJTW Power Cord
- 1HP – Max Flow 102 GPM: 94 GPM @ 5'
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch for Automatic or Manual Operation
- ON @ 9 in. / OFF @ 4 in.
- Carbon / Ceramic Shaft Seal for Maximum Life
- 120 Volt, PSC Oil-Filled Motor
- Upper and Lower Ball Bearings for Smooth, Quiet Operation and Long Life
- Low Amp Draw for Extended Switch Life
- 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Assembled in USA with Foreign and Domestic Parts