Product DownloadsHI-RES Image Manual
The F50CISDS is the DUAL SUCTION version of our 1/2HP “Premium Series Heavy Duty” submersible all cast iron sump pump. The patented volute enables this pump to pas up to 1/2″ solids like a bottom suction pump AND resist airlock like a top suction pump. It delivers best-in-class pumping performance. With a low amp draw for extended switch life, this pump is also designed with corrosion-resistant construction.
- DUAL SUCTION Design Passes 1/2" Solids PLUS Eliminates Air Lock
- Corrosion Resistant Durable Epoxy-Coated Cast Iron Housing/Volute
- Tested to 1 million cycles*
- Reliable DUAL SUCTION Thermoplastic Impeller for Maximum Water Flow
- 1-1/2 in. NPT Discharge for Easy Installation and Compliance with Building Codes
- For Use In 11 in. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- 8 ft. SJTW Power Cord
- 1/2HP – Max Flow 87 GPM: 74 GPM @ 5'
- Integrated Vertical Float Switch for Automatic or Manual Operation
- ON @ 9 in. / OFF @ 4 in.
- Carbon / Ceramic Shaft Seal for Maximum Life
- 120 Volt, PSC Oil-Filled Motor
- Upper and Lower Ball Bearings for Smooth, Quiet Operation and Long Life
- Low Amp Draw for Extended Switch Life
- 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Assembled in USA with Foreign and Domestic Parts