The F50SW is our “Commercial Grade” Submersible Vertical Float Sewage Pump. This Cast Iron Housing and Volute is made for those tough sewage applications and can pass up to 2 inch solids in diameter.
- F50SW - 1/2 HP - Max Flow 183 GPM: 135 GPM @ 10 ft.
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Stainless Steel Shaft and Fasteners, for Reliability long term in Tough Sewage Applications
- Heavy-Duty Upper and Lower Ball Bearings for Long Life and Quiet Operation
- Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Engineered Flow Divertor, for Switch Protection
- 2 in. NPT Discharge Capable of Handling 2 in. Solids
- Glass-Reinforced Impeller for Long Lasting Reliability
- 20 Ft. SJTW Power Cord is Oil and Water Resistant, with Neoprene Grommet for Superior Seal
- For Use In 18 in. Diameter or Larger Sewage Basins
- Integrated Snap-Action Vertical Float Switch for Automatic Operation
- ON @ 13 in. / OFF @ 8 in.
- Carbon / Ceramic Shaft Seal for Maximum Life
- PSC Oil-Filled Motor, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating