Product DownloadsHI-RES Image Manual Spec Sheet
The T50SW is our “Commercial Grade” Submersible Tether Float Sewage Pump. This Cast Iron Housing and Volute is made for those tough sewage applications and pass up to 2 inch solids in diameter.
- T50SW - 1/2 HP - Max Flow 183 GPM: 135 GPM @ 10 ft.
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Stainless Steel Shaft and Fasteners, for Reliability long term in Tough Sewage Applications
- Heavy-Duty Upper and Lower Ball Bearings for Long Life and Quiet Operation
- 2 in. NPT Discharge Capable of Handling 2 in. Solids
- Glass-Reinforced Impeller for Long Lasting Reliability
- 20 Ft. SJTW Power Cord is Oil and Water Resistant, with Neoprene Grommet for Superior Seal
- For Use In 18 in. Diameter or Larger Sewage Basins
- Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch for Automatic or Manual Operation
- ON @ 19 in. / OFF @ 10.5 in.
- Carbon / Ceramic Shaft Seal for Maximum Life
- PSC Oil-Filled Motor, Thermally Protected Motor Prevents Overheating