The VM33S is a 1/3 HP Submersible Thermoplastic Sump Pump. It features rugged, corrosion resistant Thermoplastic shell construction. This is an ideal basic sump pump.
Features / Benefits
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Durable Reinforced Thermoplastic Housing/Volute
- Top Suction Design Eliminates Air Locks and Minimizes Clogging from Debris in the Bottom of the Sump Pit
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Fasteners For Long Life in Tough Sump Applications
- Reliable Thermoplastic Impeller for Maximum Water Flow, and Long Life In Tough
- 1-1/2 in. NPT Discharge for Easy Installation and Compliance with Building Codes
- For Use In 11 in. Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- 8 ft. SJTW Power Cord
- Piggy-Back Vertical Float Switch for Automatic or Manual Operation
- ON @ 7 in. / OFF @ 3 in.
- 120 Volt, PSC Oil-Filled Motor
- Upper and Lower Ball Bearings for Consistent
|VM33S Flow Performance|